Wednesday Writing Prompt: Are you a real writer?
Do you consider yourself a “real” writer? Why or why not? What makes a writer?
For today, I chose a topic that will likely make a better essay or blog post than a short story. However, I think it’s a topic we should all be considering if we take our writing seriously.
I hope you will share what you’ve written once it’s complete. If you have a blog or website, please post your essay there, and then come back here and share a link in the comments below. Happy writing!
- All Kinds of Writing Prompts . . . (nfaa.wordpress.com)
- Writing from Prompts (writingsnippets.wordpress.com)
- Canadian writer-bloggers, where are you? (readhead.ca)
- Poetry as Journaling (jackieregales.com)
- Why do we write? (afetteredmind.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (jaylt.wordpress.com)
- May Day and Your Imagination is wild! Dance with Me Around the May Pole Because it’s Fertile Ground for Book Growing. Writing Prompt # 29 (soundcliffwritingspa.com)
- #AtoZChallenge: April 30 – Z is for (a writer’s) Zeal (ofglassandpaper.com)
- Organizing Thoughts in Writing: the Idea Wheel (schoolmarmohio.com)
- Wednesday Poetry Writing Prompt (askepticaloptimist.com)
- Play in May (thinspiralnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Writing: A Writer’s Plight (thejottersjoint.wordpress.com)
- Writing? Uh, not so much. (emmabauer.wordpress.com)
- Writing Advice (curtissannmatlock.com)
- Writing Prompts (pamelasagedodson.com)