This is me. I like to write. I’ve been writing professionally since 2009. At times I’ve been a starving artist, but lately I don’t do too bad. I have a lot of projects going on at any given time, and I like to write about a variety of topics. You may view my current book list here.
Buy My Books
- Papers: A Master Collection on the Art of Writing (2015), currently available on Kindle only
- Loosely Collected: A Book of Poems (2014), now available on Kindle and in print
- NaNoWriMo Gone Wild: The Quest for 50,000 Words (2014), currently available on Kindle only
- Avery Moves (2015), written and illustrated by my eight-year-old son, with editing and publishing by me at Elderfly Press, currently available on Kindle only. All proceeds from the sale of this book go straight to Avery.
- Master of Arts, English with a concentration in Professional/Creative Writing; Mount Mary University
- Master of Science, Business Management; Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Cardinal Stritch University
Links to Me
- Check out my grossly outdated website if you’re interested in learning more about me. Yeah, I know. I’ll find time to update it one of these days.
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, GoodReads, and Pinterest
- My work for Illinois State University Stories
- Join Writers Anonymous on Facebook
- Write Your Novel this Season, a seasonal writing challenge
- I publish both fiction and non-fiction on Medium.
Advertising on my blog
Are you a writer with a book to promote? Do you sell writing related goods and services? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then my blog is the perfect place for you to advertise.
I will place your graphic ad with a link to your website on my writing blog for just $5.99. All you have to do is send me a jpeg image of the ad you would like to run. Contact me here for more info.
I will run one ad per blog post and typically post 2 – 7 days a week. Space is limited, so act fast before spots are sold out. I will run ads in the order in which they are purchased. I reserve the right to determine which ads are appropriate for my blog readers.