Can you do me a huge favor?
Earlier this semester, I wrote a blog post about the new blogs that my Communication Technologies students were creating. Well, they’ve been hard at work blogging all semester, and now they are looking for some feedback on their blogs. Each student has created an online survey asking for feedback on their individual blogs, and we are looking for willing respondents to take a look at one or more of the blogs and then take the survey.
Want to help? Simply click through to one or more of the student blogs listed below, review the blog, and then come back here to click through to the corresponding blog survey:
Students’ blogs and survey links
- Life with its pleasures and headaches: Survey
- Learning to Relax… Take a Mini Vacation: Survey
- oCakes: Survey
- ChristinaWithAC: Survey
- Blogging Newbie: Survey
- Austin’s Blog: Survey
- Things I Enjoy: Survey
- Hazel Applegate (and a dog named Tuna): Survey
The students need to gather as much feedback as possible by our next class meeting and will greatly appreciate your assistance.
- PyCon: PyCon 2012: Please take the surveys! (pycon.blogspot.com)
- Who is the Suddenly Frugal Reader? A New Survey (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Asking Your Readers for Feedback with a Blog Survey (blogher.com)
- Boost your business with blogging (toamitchopra.wordpress.com)
- Blogger Census: Your Input Is Requested (davidrisley.com)
- DIY Blogger Survey to Examine Craft Niche (sheposts.com)
- The things people do (digitalliteracyuow.wordpress.com)
- New bloggers, we want you: Announcing the Newbie Blogger Initiative! (biobreak.wordpress.com)
- Smaller Tech Companies Value Blogs Highly for Marketing (marketingvox.com)
- A Daddy Blog’s Greatest Hits! (adaddyblog.com)
- Celebrating my 100th post with a survey! (survivingonatightbudget.com)