Are you on GoodReads?
I’m looking for friends to add on GoodReads so you can help me figure out what books I want to read next. That sounds completely self-serving, right? OK, so friend me on GoodReads so I can help you figure out what you want to read next! Either way works for me!
P.P.S. A shoutout to my readers in the UK who have been buying my books up like crazy. I don’t know why I’m doing better in your market than I am here in the U.S., but thanks for your support!
- The Earth Moved As I Expand Into My Infinite Self!
- A New Genre?
- Book Monday – @OriginalSGreenD
- rereading, part one
- How To Make The King Arthur Stories Interesting Again
- I’m finally joining the Classics Club and the Buckeyes Win!!
- Terry Jones On Four Decades Of Monty Python And Robin Williams’ Final Film
- How to Tell if You Are in a High Fantasy Novel
- 10 Real-Life People Ripped Out Of A Fantasy Story
- “You are going to the City. There is only one City. It is only said with a capital C. No one needs to…”