The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for Write on the World.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 13,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
How did your blog do in 2013? What are your blogging goals for the new year? Please share in the comments below.
- 2013 in review (jennysserendipity.com)
- 2013 in review (mixedamericanlife.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (newjerseydyfsdefense.com)
- 2013 in review (opensourceenterprise.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (mayaandriana.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (mojo20.com)
- 2013 in review (lordakshaya.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review (paulaacton.com)
- 2013 Annual Report In Review For My Blog…The Eternal Student (greeneyezwinkin2.wordpress.com)
- 2013 in review – according to the WP Stats Monkeys! (3rdculturechildren.com)