Ba-ZING-Ga! I just caught up! It’s official. I just updated my word count on the NaNo website, and it told me that, at this rate, I will finish by November 30th. Right on time! W00t w00t! My next goal is to get a couple thousand words ahead just in case. But I can do this. I just did ten day’s worth of NaNoWriMo in four days. This is a cinch!
How goes NaNo for you? Please share an update in the comments below. Unless you’re too busy writing. Then I forgive you.
- NaNoWriMo Update #1 (desireeacox.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo, Day 10 (mistyaamen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013: My First Post (jabwriter.com)
- Five Songs to Get You Through NaNoWriMo…or Something (allthewritenotes.com)
- NaNoWriMo again (alisonwritesthings.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 6 (wannedering.wordpress.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 8 (with music!) (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 4 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- The BooK DoK – My thoughts on NaNoWriMo (thewritemd.net)