If you are the type of person who believes you *must* buy your children every single over-priced item they wrote on their Christmas lists, think again.
Wanting builds character.
If you do not provide opportunities for your children to want for something, then you are depriving them of the opportunity to build character.
Just think how much money you could save this year with an attitude like that.
- Stores Nationwide Begin Holiday Season Early Despite Negative Reaction (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Staying Relaxed Around the Holidays (thefashionablebambino.com)
- It’s Christmas already? Walmart launches holiday blitz even earlier (stltoday.com)
- “Merry and Bright” Holiday Celebration (wifr.com)
- ‘Tis the Season (thetreehouseproject141.wordpress.com)
- 5 Best Christmas Vacations (govacationholiday.wordpress.com)
- ‘Tis The Season’ … Another School Seeks To Ban Christmas Carols (grumpyelder.com)
- Preparing For Holiday Shopping (coupons.answers.com)