I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a challenge to me! So, how about it? Can you entertain your Twitter followers with a series of just 10 Tweets?
Here’s my challenge to you: Write a story in 10 Tweets of 140 characters or less. Post the Tweets to your Twitter feed (all at once, one per day, or whatever suits you best.) Then come back here and post a link to your Twitter profile in the comments below so we can follow your story.
- Inteview with Best Selling Author Hugh Howey (parkerpaige.wordpress.com)
- Hugh Howey: `Every Author Has to Sort Out the Pros and Cons for Themselves’ (makingbabygrand.com)
- Why I use Twitter? (akidwithgreatambition.org)
- Review: Dust (kiki2point0.com)
- Indie Authors Are Spending Too Much Time On Social Self-Promotion (goodereader.com)
- Here’s How Hugh Howey (Bestselling Author of Wool) Writes (copyblogger.com)
- The history of AOL as told through New York Times crossword clues (qz.com)
- Top 10 Tweets this week: Using Google+ and tips for e-commerce sucess (somuchbetteronlinemarketing.com)
- The art of tweeting–Jasmine’s Tech Dos & Don’ts (reviews.cnet.com)
- And which football accounts on Twitter do you follow? (fieldoo.com)