I’m thinking about compiling some of my blog posts on novel writing and putting them together in an eBook. I don’t think I quite have enough blog posts yet, but it’s something I think I could manage over the next year or two.
I’ve been blogging about the first draft novel I just knocked out in 16 days, and I think this could be a strong string to tie my eBook together. I’ll keep blogging as I work my way through the process of revising and self-publishing this novel. Then in a year or two, I’ll put all of the blog posts together into one document and revise those into a cohesive whole. So, it will be a book on how to efficiently write, self-publish, and market a novel.
The success of the eBook will probably rely a great deal on the success of the novel. If I don’t sell my novel, you probably won’t take me seriously as a how-to author. What do you think? Would you buy that book? If so, how much do you think you would be willing to pay for it?
- Aim for Quality (3rd extract from my upcoming new eBook) (creativeramblings.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday (josephboy.wordpress.com)
- Great Reads for Less (coupons.answers.com)
- It’s All About Gratitude (clarabelle.org)
- Working Through the Process (bethanyfine.com)
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Giveaway! (sallysbakingaddiction.com)
- eBook Publisher Not Concerned with Piracy (news.softpedia.com)
- A House Is Not A Home. Buying Right With Location Based Services (solomoconsulting.wordpress.com)