Day 5 Prompt: Show off 3 of your best blog posts (with links!)
- My dream career: A 5-paragraph essay: I don’t know if this is really one of my best blog posts, but it does get me the most hits. I published this in March of 2012, and to this day, I still get at least 100 hits on this particular post every week. Most of my posts are lucky if they get 10 hits the week they’re published. Interestingly enough, the search terms that are most often used to find my blog are “essay on my dream career” and “my dream career essay.” So maybe there are just way too many English teachers out there assigning students to write this essay. And maybe there are way too many English students out there looking for essays online that they can plagiarize from.
- How Do You Spell That Sound? This blog post shares one of my favorite original poems. I’m just really proud of this poem. That’s the only reason I like this particular post.
- 4 Tips for writing a “Pinworthy” DIY blog post: I think I shared some useful advice in this blog post that is not only applicable to Pinterest but is also great for bloggers who want to see their posts go viral on other social media platforms. So many bloggers miss out on marketing opportunities simply because they do not know the basic best practices they should be using when creating their posts. By the way, I am working on an eBook that outlines some of these simple best practices. If I ever finish it, I’ll post a link so you can download it for free!
What’s your best blog post and why? Please share a link to it in the comments below.
NOTE: The 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge is open until November 2013, so feel free to join in the fun. If you decide to answer this same prompt on your blog, I would love to read it. Please post a link to your blog post in the comments below.
- 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge (magdalenavandenberg.com)
- Writing Blogger Challenge Day 10 (the-view-outside.com)
- 6 Easy Tips to Write Better Blog Posts (business2community.com)
- How to Get the Most Out of Your WordPress Blog (socialmediatoday.com)
- Travel bloggers organizing travel bloggers to leverage travel blogging for travel. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- I need your assistance (itsmademestronger.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Mistakes Bloggers Make With Their Email Marketing Campaign (getresponse.com)
1 thought on “10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge: Day 5”