Here’s the deal. Richard is planning to write one short story per week in 2014. Each short story will be based on one of many pictures that he is asking his readers to submit. To join, all you have to do is send him a picture. He writes a story based on your image, then posts it to his blog sometime next year. You maintain the rights to your image, and he gives you full credit on his blog.
Sound like fun? I thought so. Here’s my entry:
Want to join in? Visit Richard Wright’s website for details.
Challenge: Write your own short story about the image above. Share your story or a link to the story on your blog in the comments below. Happy writing!
- Richard Wrights 52 Project (the-view-outside.com)
- New Short Story Published at Crack The Spine Literary Magazine (briannekohl.com)
- Short Story Saturday (inkandpapyrusblog.wordpress.com)
- Short Story Reviews: Mrs. Henderson’s Cemetery Dance by Carrie Cuinn and Yellowcake by Margo Lanagan (classicvasilly.wordpress.com)
- New Short Stories Page (rssnewsfeed.wordpress.com)