This is the (very) short bio I send with a lot of my short story submissions:
Amanda L. Webster has an MA in English, with a concentration in creative writing, from Mount Mary College. She won the 2013 Sigma Tau Delta Individual Blog Award for her blog located at writeontheworld.wordpress.com.
I wonder sometimes if it is a little too brief. What do you think? How can I improve my writing bio? Do you think I should include more personal info, or will that distract from my professional accomplishments?
NOTE: The 10 Day Writing Blogger Challenge is open until November 2013, so feel free to join in the fun. If you decide to answer this same prompt on your blog, I would love to read it. Please post a link to your blog post in the comments below.
- More is More (treehousearts.me)
- Blogging: The Technical Side (InsuranceFiles.com)
- Daily Prompt: State of Year – Sunny with bright spells and a threat of cloud. (fibijeeves.wordpress.com)
- Short Story Stimulus: Being Creepy (writingmom2013.wordpress.com)
- Write, Let It All Out … (nutellaagurrl.wordpress.com)
- Today’s online writing groups’ poetry and story exercises: 26 July 2013 (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)