Yeah, I know. No one really wants to look at pictures from someone else’s vacation. But I’ve been spending a lot of time complaining about my recent break from writing and wanted to assure you that it wasn’t all bad. Before I drove to Indiana for my non-existent new job, I went on a very nice vacation to the Dakotas. First we visited a very good friend of mine in Minot, ND and then we drove down to Rapid City, SD to see Mt. Rushmore and various other attractions in the area. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.
Any chance you’ll be taking a vacation this summer? If so, where are you going? Please share in the comments below.
- Day 5 – Rapid City, SD (travelpod.com)
- Only 2 days to go!! (deannlamaine.wordpress.com)
- South Dakota (fromjakeandcharmaine.wordpress.com)
- South Dakota: Mount Rushmore (50before30challenge.wordpress.com)
- Rapid City, SD Second Day (shawjms.com)
- 2 Days in the Black Hills of South Dakota – Rapid City, SD (travelpod.com)