I’m teaching six courses this semester and writing a thesis. So yeah, I’m a little busy right now. I want to keep my blog going too, so I’m wondering: Would any of my writer friends and readers be interested in writing a guest blog post or two this semester?
I’m a starving artist (well, not literally, I just stuffed myself on Chinese food at dinner tonight,) so I can’t afford to pay you. But, if I publish your guest post on my blog, you’ll get a by-line and a link to your blog from mine. So, that’s something, right?
Anyway, if you’re interested, please contact me via the contact page on my website. Tell me who you are, a little about your writing, and what you’d like to blog about. Maybe you want to blog about your writing process or share a poem or an excerpt from your WIP? Or maybe you have some other awesome, original idea that will blow me away. You could also direct me to your blog so I can get an idea if your writing style will mesh with my blog… whatever you think it takes to make me decide to feature you on my blog.
Thanks for sticking with me, even when I’m blog-stopped. Ya’ll are the best!
- Shifting Tides: #ROW80 Update 1/30/13 (shanjeniah.com)
- Grad School: Another Semester Beginning (allgrayinside.wordpress.com)
- Old and New (writerlaurenclaire.wordpress.com)
- Make Visible: End of the Year Self-Evaluation for Writers 2012 (poetic-muselings.net)
- Feature Writing: A semester in review (josephinebungert.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award! (alexanderhicks.com)
- Welcome Mystery Guest (theeclecticbookworm.wordpress.com)
- Drum roll, please! (sandraardoin.wordpress.com)
- Guest post: Thinking About Dialogue, by Holly Kench (emilystealeaves.wordpress.com)
- Something Got Done (thejottersjoint.com)