My writer friend over at SlimeGreen recently shared a post where she discussed how you can tell a lot about a person from what’s on their nightstand. She shared a pic of her end table, along with an analysis of what her end table says about her. I love this idea, so I’m stealing it. Anyway, here’s a picture of my nightstand. I’m opening myself up to my readers. Please tell me (in the comments below,) what do you think my nightstand says about me?
Let’s make a game of this. When you’re done analyzing me, why don’t you share a picture of your own nightstand or end table on your blog? Then come back here and post a link to your blog post in my comments. Let’s call it a writer’s observation so we can pretend like we’re being productive!
- Sugar Shout Out: Dreamy Ways to Decorate Nightstands (bellasugar.com)
- Lucia Mirrored Nightstand (sfluxe.com)
- One Smart Idea: Put a Power Strip Inside Your Bedside Drawer – Reddit (apartmenttherapy.com)
- An Almost Ever-After: CJ’s Room (homebodychic.com)
- Give bedroom an uncluttered look (goerie.com)
- Wednesday Wits #98 (helpfromcyranette.wordpress.com)
- Heart Line (petearmetta.com)
- Day 2 Excersise For A Better Life (The Magic by Rhonda Byrne) (ishisphere.com)
- On My Nightstand: The Classics (thedailymuse.com)
- ‘New Girl’ Recap: Cabin and the Hoods (hollywood.com)