When we were kids,
we were made of rubber.
We just bounced when we hit the floor.
The harder we hit,
the higher we bounced.
We fall down now,
and we just break.
By Mandy Webster
- Poetry Recall: Reckless (johndwmacdonald.com)
- I think that I shall never see… (radioadelaidebreakfast.wordpress.com)
- Saturday Poetry Sampler #1 (lyricalanarchy.wordpress.com)
- What is Poetry? (taimur.org)
- What Poetry Teaches Us About the Power of Persuasion (theatlantic.com)
- What Would You Do If You Had The Power?! (poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com)
- Poetry or No? (patcegan.wordpress.com)
- the key to all forms of writing (atolemdro.com)
- I Am a Poet (danroberson.wordpress.com)
- Figuring things out through poetry (notionation.wordpress.com)