Win a Kindle Fire with Pinterest
Yesterday, I ran across an interesting article titled, “Kindle Fire Giveaway: Share a Peek in Your Purse on Pinterest” on the SheSpeaks website. I’ve been playing around with video a lot lately, trying to put together several instructional videos for my portfolio, and I thought this would be a fun way to experiment… and maybe also win a Kindle Fire! Here’s my video:
What’s in your purse? Comment below, or go check out the instructions to learn how to enter your own video and share a link to your video in the comments below!
Follow me on Pinterest!
- Pinning as Marketing? Read This Pinterest Introduction First. (prtini.com)
- Pin It to Win It (speckless.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest (anniezhong.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest 101 (logintoliteracy.wordpress.com)
- 50 Delicious Pinterest Cooking Recipes for College Students (sociableblog.com)
- What’s Your Influence on Pinterest? (socialstrand.com)
- 27 Reasons Pinterest Is Actually Pretty Fun (buzzfeed.com)
- Snapguide Scores the First Mobile Integration with Pinterest (pandodaily.com)
- Four Ideas For Fashion Brands On Pinterest (socialnomics.net)
- Be social: Is Pinterest of use to your business? The first steps… (marketing.yell.com)
This entry was posted on April 26, 2012 by mwebster76. It was filed under As Found on Pinterest, Social Media, Video by Mandy and was tagged with Brand, Facebook, Peek, Pinterest, SheSpeaks, Social network, Twitter, Video.