Yesterday, I ran across an interesting article titled, “Kindle Fire Giveaway: Share a Peek in Your Purse on Pinterest” on the SheSpeaks website. I’ve been playing around with video a lot lately, trying to put together several instructional videos for my portfolio, and I thought this would be a fun way to experiment… and maybe also win a Kindle Fire! Here’s my video:
What’s in your purse? Comment below, or go check out the instructions to learn how to enter your own video and share a link to your video in the comments below!
Follow me on Pinterest!
- Pinning as Marketing? Read This Pinterest Introduction First. (prtini.com)
- Pin It to Win It (speckless.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest (anniezhong.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest 101 (logintoliteracy.wordpress.com)
- 50 Delicious Pinterest Cooking Recipes for College Students (sociableblog.com)
- What’s Your Influence on Pinterest? (socialstrand.com)
- 27 Reasons Pinterest Is Actually Pretty Fun (buzzfeed.com)
- Snapguide Scores the First Mobile Integration with Pinterest (pandodaily.com)
- Four Ideas For Fashion Brands On Pinterest (socialnomics.net)
- Be social: Is Pinterest of use to your business? The first steps… (marketing.yell.com)