I’m going to a convention in Chicago in a few weeks, and I need to get a hotel room. Of course, I’ve waited too long, and now the Palmer House Hilton, where the convention is being held is all booked up. So, what next? I’ve been looking at rooms online, and there are just way too many options. And way too many questions.
For example, where do I park my car that isn’t going to cost me $40 a day? Am I going to have to park my car someplace and just leave it? Am I going to end up walking several blocks from my hotel room to the convention on the 2 days I’ll be there? Could I take a train into the city? If I do that, where do I leave my car then? And how the heck do I figure out what train to take to get where I need to be?
Someone please tell me… What hotel do I choose? And what the heck do I do with my car?
I think my head might explode. Would someone please just tell me what to do?
- Get an early hotel room for this year’s Comic-Con (comicsbeat.com)
- New Trend in Hotel Rooms (sarahberardi.com)
- Checking In | Public Chicago (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Fast food: Hotel room service speeds up (travel.usatoday.com)
- Palmer House Works To Raise Awareness Of Heart Disease In Women (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- The AWP Conference Is Coming to Chicago (essayfiesta.com)
- Priceline.com updates its Hotel Negotiator app with Tonight-Only Deals (intomobile.com)
- Chicago: Day Three (girlmeetsbulgaria.com)
- My AWP Campaign Statement (bigwindow.wordpress.com)