For today’s Poetry Friday, sponsored this week by Wild Rose Reader, comes from real-life. I remember how “everyone” in my 8th grade class talked about the girl who had a baby over the summer, and I also remember wondering if I was the only person who didn’t judge her. I only wish I’d had the guts to speak up for her.
- A big new study: “All else being equal.” Well, that’s the rub, isn’t it? (preaprez.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Friday – BEGINNINGS by John Harney (happycatholic.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Friday – Rules of Sleep by Howard Moss (happycatholic.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Poem…It’s Poetry…It’s Driving Me Crazy (k8edid.wordpress.com)
- Unmuted Ink Poetry Slam (noreensmuses.wordpress.com)
- My Poetry – Ingenuity (combatsteve.wordpress.com)