I’m blogging from my phone this morning because I think my computer has a virus, and I’m running a scan in safe mode as I type. So, forgive me in advance for the many typos you’ll likely see here today.
Anyway, my main project for this week is writing syllibi and lesson plans for the courses I’ll be teaching this semester. This is my last week to get it done, and I have a lot of work to do yet.
One of the courses I’ll be teaching this spring is communication technologies. I’m really excited about this course as it includes blogging, social media, and even a few technologies I haven’t had a chance to try yet myself.
Since I can’t use my computer right now, I thought it would be cool to try out the wordpress app I downloaded a while back. Of course, i’d far rather be typing on a regular keyboard right now, but it’s important to be able to adapt and get work done whether your usual technology is working or not.
Now, let’s see if I can figure out how to add links and images to this post.
Do you blog on the go? What technology do you use, and how do you like it? Please comment below.
- Teach This! Teaching with lesson plans and ideas that rock #teaching 01/02/2012 (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Spring Semester of AP Lit (hollisaplit.wordpress.com)
- 5 Awesome Technology Tools for Teachers (ebeamrocks.wordpress.com)
- OTR Links 01/17/2012 (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- 2012, I Resolve… (askatechteacher.wordpress.com)
- Social Media – Age IS relevant – Sorry! [Tim O’Donnell] (ecademy.com)